IntelliPERMIT Mobile is a companion software application which includes Safety Management, Isolation Management, Risk Management and Mining Safety software that extends and enhances the functionality of IntelliPERMIT to teams working in the field. This further enhances safety by taking into account changing local factors and conditions that were not considered when preparing and monitoring the original permit.
IntelliPERMIT Mobile includes functionality to authorise specific steps relating to a permit, as well as performing a Job Risk Assessment (JRA) from a mobile device in the field. IntelliPERMIT Mobile includes additional checks to ensure the integrity of the process is not compromised while working remotely.
IntelliPERMIT Mobile empowers teams in the field to work more safely, become more productive while greatly improving the visibility of work in progress.
When to use IntelliPERMIT Mobile
In many situations, it is desirable to use a mobile device to be able to check on the status of a permit in the field. It is also sometimes very useful to be able to verify the status of work taking place, or that of an isolation, and communicate this efficiently back to the permit office or the control room.
By communicating the status of work, isolations or permits using IntelliPERMIT Mobile productivity can be greatly improved and normal production can more quickly and safely restored.
IntelliPERMIT Mobile supports the following safety processes in the field:
- Check the status of permits and related permits in real time;
- Obtain the necessary permit details relating to hazards, preventative measures and precautions to be taken such as personal protective equipment;
- Check the status of isolations, locks and key safe information in real time;
- Authorise specific permit related transactions in line with the business rules in your company;
- Perform an on site job risk assessment (JRA);
- Record comments and other information relevant to the work being done that becomes part of the permanent electronic record.
- Improved communication between control room/permit office and field operations
- Better safety decisions informed by real time relevant information
- Improved integrity of job risk assessments performed at the work site
- Improved productivity and effectiveness of work teams
- Improved diagnostics and corrective actions
- Improved safety all around
Is the IntelliPERMIT mobile device suited for use in hazardous areas?
Is the IntelliPERMIT mobile application capable of creating, approving or issuing a permit in the field?
Will we need to install wi-fi throughout the plant?
What happens if there is no connection?
How are transactions authorized on a mobile device?
Does IntelliPERMIT Mobile electronically link through to work order information?
Do you need the mobile app to do Job Risk Assessments?
Talk to the IntelliPERMIT specialists
Talk to our experienced engineers and consultants who have designed and implemented IntelliPERMIT Mobile