Join IntelliPERMIT product experts Scott Bredin and Henry Boshoff who in this webinar talk about version 10.1 and give examples of how customers are using the latest features.
Highlights of this release
IntelliPERMIT version 10.1 represents a milestone in the leading permit to work system used daily to keep people safe at work.
The new version contains numerous enhancements including:
- A complete user interface refresh for web, desktop and mobile users.
- More browser support including Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
- Unattended mode for area display.
- Electronic hazard boards.
- Microsoft project integration.
- Marketplace connector for SAP integration.
- Signing of multiple permits without compromising the integrity of the process (for example during shutdowns).
- Lockbox dependency diagram.
- Mobile app enhancements including QR code scanning and the ability to take photographs from within the app.
- High voltage switching programs.
- Advanced shutdown planning capabilities.
Detailed release notes for IntelliPERMIT version 10.1 are available from Adapt IT.
See also our short video series on this new version.
Any questions? Please contact us for more information.