Introduction to Customer Care
The Adapt IT service desk provides a central point of contact which fields all incidents and service requests.
We follow and align to the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and ISO 20000 standards; seamlessly integrated with our customers’ systems support processes.
Our service model means we can tailor the perfect service support package for your organisation.
- 24/7 application support is provided through several channels (online, email, and toll-free support line)
- Our Knowledge Management catalogue is provided to customers assisting them in resolving problems on their own
- Real time monitoring of incidents and service requests through our service management system is available to all customers
- Monthly Service Review reports, trend analysis and periodic review meetings with customer representatives
- Proactive system monitoring, audits and health checks
Find out more about our service support packages by completing the form below, or contacting the IntelliPERMIT team at Adapt IT.
1. Call center e-Mail (24X7)
Please send e-mail support requests to email@example.com
2. During office hours
Please call +27 (0) 31 514 7300 and ask for the help desk.
3. After hours support line
The Adapt IT after-hours support line operates from 16:30 to 07:30 (UTC + 2) Mondays to Friday, and over weekends.
- Dial the service desk number: +27(0) 31 514 7301.
- You will then be provided with different options to choose from. Select the service which you require or that relates to your query.
- You will then be transferred to the relevant individual for after-hours support.
4. Self Service Log In
Please log in to the support portal here.